Saturday, January 26, 2008

Back to normal

Good news! After physical therapy last Friday and Saturday, I felt slightly better.So on Sunday I went to bellydance class. On the advice of my teacher, Laura, I didn't do the shimmies and hip motions and she showed me some stretches. This helped a little more. But by Thursday even though I generally felt better, it just didn't feel right. So I was fortunate to have my dear Andy call for a lunch date and he took a look at it. Turns out he could SEE that my hips were crooked. He did some wacky wonderful DO stuff that thankfully no one walked in on since I was pretty much laying on the floor with my pants unzipped and his hands on my pubis. But the good news is that it was corrected. It felt sore pretty much until today (Saturday) but I actually would say that I feel "good". Yippee.

Also, I'm thinking about dancing again if Laura will have me. It is exciting and I am definitely motivated to lose some weight! But who knows, maybe I'll be pregnant soon :-)

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm so glad you are back to feeling better, and so excited that you are going back to dancing. I never got to come to a show, but I'm told it was pretty awesome!