Monday, January 15, 2007

Merry Christmas

Christmas was good, Here are some pictures (I forgot to rotate the one of mom and Charlotte, just turn your head):






Okay, only a few weeks late, but Daddy prompted me to update and I feel obligated to go back to where we left off.

Christmas was good. Little Charlotte is just a champ at parties, she mostly sleeps and when she's awake she only cries when she's hungry. We did Christmas eve at mom's for whole Corridin side of the family then drove back home (since there was no snow it was nice) and then we drove back to Ski-town on Christmas day to celebrate with just mom. Then in the afternoon we went to Dad's. Highlights include:
Grandma gave us a water buffalo, well a donation of one to a needy family through "Heifer International"
Chip loved his "Aaaarghhhh ya free Saturday night?" tee-shirt.
We made Daddy cry with the offer of tickets to fly to Germany when he wants.
Alot of yummy food.
Charlotte slept 7 hours on the night of Christmas as a little gift to me :-)
I got some sweet magnets that are tiny but super strong and fun to play with.
I got some nice sweaters from Dave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, for pictures. I really like the one of you and Charlotte with the stuffed animal. Very cute. I really enjoyed getting to see you over the holidays and miss you very much.