Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Hundred Bucks

This morning was one of those where we just had it with our set up. This can happen in any room of the house, though the kitchen is a nice target since it seems to be full of stuff we don't use. Today it was the silverware drawer. I guess we had about 42 spoons and forks for Charlotte and we hardly use them. There were straws, keys, random instruction sheets, cheese cutter, and a host of other things. So we cleaned it out. In the back I found a dollar! Wait, no there is a 0, it is a ten! Um, no, there are two 0's...a one hundred dollar bill!

What the hell is that doing there? Did I put it there? Did I do it on purpose? Why would I put so much money in the back of the drawer underneath junk I never use?? Well, cool anyway. Just think how much I could make if we cleaned the whole kitchen!

1 comment:

Brian and Becky said...

I think the real question is...what to DO with the hundred bucks....