Sunday, September 24, 2006

50 questions (with answers)

1. First Name? Kater

2. Are you named after anyone? Not intentionally, when I was in my teens my dad found out I had lots of Katherine ancestors.

3. When did you last cry? At my baby shower (3 times).

4. Do you like your handwriting? No, but a student once told me it was nice, so I feel a little better about it. I like capital B's.

5. What is my favorite lunch meat? No meats right now...how about PBJ?

6. Kids? 8/9ths inside me now.

7. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Yes, though I think that would change me. I think I'd see the things that others might not like about me and then change a little.

8. Do you have a journal? Just this blog. I kept diaries in middle school and now they are just sad and embarassing.

9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No, I'm too dumb.

10. Do you still have your tonsils? yes.

11. Would you bungee jump? Not a chance in hell.

12. What is my favorite cereal? European Muslix. I do love breakfasts in Germany. Rolls, meats, cheeses, jellys and such, yogurt. I was never dissapointed with German fruestuck.

13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Always! I wear shoes really tight.

14. Do you think you are strong? In spirit, but not body.

15. What is your favorite ice cream? Moosetracks.

16. Shoe size? 9 (kind of 9.5 right now, though).

17. Red or pink? Pink.

18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I don't show the people I love how much I love them enough. I think about it... but it doens't usually happen.

19. What do you miss the most? Being proud of my dad.

20. Do you want everyone to do this also? Yes, I'd love to read this from anyone, including complete strangers.

21. What colour of pants and shoes are you wearing? black sweats, no socks (my feet are cold but I don't feel like going all the way upstairs).

22. Who is your favorite writer/book/movie?
King, Steven
A prayer for Owen Meany/ Surely You're joking Mr. Feynmann
American Beauty

23. What are you listening to right now? Alot of NPR

24. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? I always felt sorry for "cornflower", it just never seems vibrant enough and that no one would want to use it. Sometimes I feel like that.

25. What are your favorite smells? Autumn, spring, food.

26. Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? My aunt called to see if I left a jacket at her house.

27. The first thing that you notice about people that you are attracted to? Wit.

28. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I really like the person to whom I am responding, I married him.

29. Favorite drink? Gin and tonic or Mojito.

30. Favorite sport? I don't care for sports in general, but I do like football more than others and can tolerate much more of it.

31. Hair colour? Light Brown.

32. Eye colour? Light Blue.

33. Do you wear contacts? No, I always wanted to wear glasses but my darn vision is perfect!

34. Favorite food? Manicotti (my mom's), fresh bread (my mom's), sugar.

35. Scary movie or happy endings? I like both, but scary gives me nightmares.

36. Last movie you watched? LA Confidential

37. Colour of the shirt you are wearing? light blue.

38. Winter of summer? Summer.

39. Hugs or kisses? Usually neither, I tend to be very physically unaffectionate (much to the chagrin of my spouse).

40. What is your favorite dessert? chocolate anything and a coffee.

41. Who is most likely to respond? Only KzooJason has yet to do this and I suppose he will not.

42. Who is least likely to respond? See 41.

43. What books are you reading? Nothing, I need to get to the library ASAP!

44. What is on your mouse pad? I do not have one. The optical mice of today no longer require one.

45. Favorite sounds? The cat's purr is pretty nice, but I really like my husband saying nice things to me.

46. What's that on the telly? He's watching football.

47. Rolling Stones or The Beatles? The Beatles.

48. The furthest you've been from home? I have not done the math but Rome may be farther than Vienna. Those would be the canidates though.

49. Do you have a special talent? I can hardly tell a lie...disgusting honesty that isn't usually appreciated or helpful.

50. When and where were you born? I was born in Muskegon, MI July 30, 1976.

No comments: