Monday, October 20, 2008

no progress

I saw the ob today. Looks like I"m still where I was last week. Which is sort of okay, since I'm not actually due for 5 more days. However, he's getting concerned about the "size of the baby" and is thinking about induction. He said he doesn't want to induce me yet, unless i progress or the baby is "too big". I asked what is too big and he said 9 or 10 lbs. I'm pretty sure that Henry is about that. To be sure, I have an ultrasound Tuesday at 10 am so we can look at size. This will be nice because it will feel like I"m doing SOMETHING. Instead of just waiting, which is hard!

I finished making the little people for Charlotte's birthday. They are cute.

We went to the Boo at the Zoo thing last Saturday. Charlotte is a bee this year.She even has a squishy little stinger in the back. I made the "dress" but bought the wings and headband. lazy mama!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Those people came out awesome Kate!

Jen said...

I had no idea you were so crafty, Katie! I'm super impressed with all of the projects you have been working on.