Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Purple Pie Gal of Porcupine Peak


Or shall I call her Purplesaurus Rex? Or maybe a Purple People Eater? Whatever you call her, she's cute!

I used Gentian violet to try to rid Charlotte and I of thrush (now I have real purple-nurples). It freaked me out the first morning when I saw her purple stained face, but I think it is working. Coincidentally, Charlotte also has found her tongue. She loves to stick it out, waggle it around, and show it off. Check out the video:

2 comments:

Brian and Becky said...

Ahhhh! that is hilarius!

Heather said...

Love it. That's so cute. When we did Carson's (actually our ped did it). It was ALL OVER his face very quickly because he would slobber and rub his face on it. I went out for ice cream with him and boy oh boy were people staring and whispering.