Wednesday, July 12, 2006


Ok! I'm pretty much done. Just the curtains left to do. Here are the pics. You can see the how the window is too close to the wall to do regular curtain rod. I sort of put the crib together, but not really. We don't have directions (this came from my sister), nor do we have the actualy screws. The lamp is not supposed to go on the dresser; the plan is for the dresser to become the changing table.
I really like those blue drawers, who would have thought?? Thanks, Beth! I plan on getting a glider rocker for the space where just the plain chair is, you can see it to the right of the cabinets.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Dude, it looks awesome! And you could use Roman shades (I wasn't sure when I wrote my blog post). The benefit there is that some of them mount inside the window, so no running into the wall. Seriously though, very nice work. I'm impressed!

KzooJason said...

It looks very nice, congratulations! Are you ready for the baby?